quinta-feira, 19 de junho de 2014

SEO Checklist for your blog posts

                                                         
example-http://www.pcsimportados.com.br


Below is a summary of what I showed in Article 13 tips for writing the perfect post for SEO.
If you want to have a good chance of being well positioned in Google, if you analyze ALL followed the guidelines.
If you have questions, click on help at the end of each item to get more information button.
Below is a summary of what showed in Article 13 tips for writing the perfect post for SEO.
If you want to have a good chance of being well positioned in Google, if you analyze ALL followed the guidelines.
If you have questions, click on help at the end of each item to get more information button. My posting is original and has not been copied from another website or blog. The post title contains the keywords you want to highlight. I used "heading tags" to organize the text. Set the correct labels for posting. Customizei the URL to include the keywords you want to highlight. I filed the ALT and TITLE of all images. Includes links to other articles on my blog. Includes links to other blogs and relevant to the topic of posting sites. I filled in the description of the post. Checked and correct the spelling errors and grammar. Resized image files to have the correct size. I used bold to highlight important sections of text. I did a review of the text in SEO Tool Blog.


1) I did a review of the text in the SEO Tools Blog...
2) The post title contains the keywords you want to highlight.
3) I used "heading tags" to organize the text.
4) Setting the correct markers for posting.
5) Customizei the URL to include the keywords you want to highlight.
6) I filed the ALT and TITLE of all images.
7) Includes links to other articles on my blog.
8) Includes links to other blogs and relevant to the topic of posting sites.
9) I filled in the description of the post.
10) checked and correct the spelling errors and grammar.
11) resized image files to have the correct size.
12) I used bold to highlight important sections of text.
13) My posting is original and has not been copied from another website or blog.

                                  
http://www.pcsimportados.com.br
Follow properly, will surely hit the post and thus will have good yields in post 

Thanks

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário